Here at Kreatx we are looking for talented software engineers to join our professional team of engineers and designers, by contributing on creating state of the art information systems.
Description and requirements:
You will be designing and developing information systems and report to the Project Manager. You will be part of a highly skilled team and you will build cutting edge information systems with a focus on business applications. You will be participating in both early technology research and ongoing product development. You will be actively contributing your knowledge of modern software development techniques and technology on diverse platforms and architectures.
Your main activities will be:
• Participate and follow the product and project life cycle during each phase like: concept, technical development, test phase, pilot phase, preliminary analyses, evaluating and determining the look and feel.
• Develop web applications based on MVC design patterns, Microservices, SOA.
• Develop stored procedures and design standard reports.
• Follow the coding standards and guides of the company
• Contribute on performance improvements, infrastructure security hardening, infrastructure high availability and back up policies setup and configurations.
• Close collaboration with BA and QA team.
• Collaborate with existing software development team members
• Report to the PM Here at Kreatx we encourage everyone to not limit themselves to only the daily tasks. We hope you are an active person trying to achieve more and to make yourself distinguish and earn extra rewards by:
• Writing articles to the Kreatx Blog (bonus reward for every article).
• Introducing innovative ideas (bonus reward based on feasibility study)
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• 2+ years of software development experience in PHP, JAVA or ASP.NET, in fields like banking, telecommunications, IT products
Preferred skills and qualifications: • Intrapersonal skills, creates good relations to other team members and customers, polite, respectful, humble. • Proactive and self-motivated person. • Very Good English (written and spoken) • Solid knowledge of RDBMS like MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres • Solid knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structure, OOP, Design Patterns, Operating Systems and Computer Architecture • Solid Knowledge of information security principles, intrusion prevention, intrusion detection and incident management techniques. • Any awarded programming, database (…) related certifications
Training and Certifications: You will be trained and guided by experienced software engineers and you will find a friendly team that is waiting forward to socialize with you and know more about you. You will be encouraged to take certifications about PHP, JAVA, Android, database development and administration, operating systems etc.
Career: If your skills and performance will meet our requirements we will surely promote you professionally and financially and we will be assigning you greater responsibilities towards a successful career on becoming a leader and project manager.
Send your CV